Before resetting the replacement remote , please take the following into account:To reset your remote to the manufacturer's setting, please follow the procedure outlined below
If you have ever sent in your remote control to our Upgrade Service for an update, these codes will be erased as well. In that case, it is highly advised not to perform a factory reset.
If you have the chip version R00, then please do the following steps:
- Hold down the GREEN + YELLOW key, until the LED blinks twice
- Enter the code 981
- The LED blinks now four times and everything is deleted from your remote control
If you have the chip version R01, then please do the following steps:
- Remove a battery from the remote and press a button to discharge the remote entirely
- Reinsert the battery – the LED should blink twice
- Press the digits 2 and 8 simultaneously within 6 seconds – the LED should blink twice
- Enter the code 9 8 1, the LED will blink 4 times
- The remote is now reset to its factory defaults
You can now setup your remote again.
N.B. The procedure must be performed within 6 seconds of applying power to the remote, that is, inserting batteries. After 6 seconds of Power it will not activate.