It is possible to add missing functions via a procedure known as “Key Magic.”
If you provide the relevant information via this web form we will supply a 5 digit code to be programmed for each missing function and the programming procedure.
It is also possible to learn a missing function, using your original remote. To learn the requested functions on your One For All remote, please follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Press and hold the COPY key until the light blinks twice.
- Press the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function - the light will flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the key on the original remote control that you wish to learn until the light on the One For All blinks twice
- Press and hold the COPY key to store the learned function until the light blinks twice
- It is possible to learn up to 30 functions on this remote.
- To learn multiple keys, you can repeat steps 2 and 3. When you have finished learning all of the required functions, press and hold COPY to Store
- A time-out will occur if no signal is received from the original remote within 5 seconds. To retry, press the key to be learned on again
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full