Yes, your Simple remote control is capable of creating Macros.
You can program your remote to issue a sequence of commands at the press of one button. For example; you may want to turn off your TV, DVD and Satellite at the same time.
To use the Macro feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the SETUP key until the light blinks twice.
- Press the relevant Device key where the macro will be stored.
- Enter the code 995.
- Press the relevant key where the Macro will be stored.
- Enter the sequence of keys that you would like to be issued.
- Press and hold the SETUP key to store the Macro. The light will blink twice to confirm.
- Macros cannot be programmed onto the Device keys.
- If Macros are programmed on the WTV or WM key, that key will still function after the Macro sequence has been issued.
- An Activity key cannot form part of a Macro, in such case the LED will display a long blink and exit programming mode.
- A macro is not mode specific; it can be issued from every device mode.